Thursday 7 January 2010

Dave from Germany says 'Hi' to North America

My name David and I am from Potsdam, Germany. I am a Traveling Researcher. Furthermore, I am a currently doing a PhD in Applied Psychology at the University of Nottingham. Please feel free to check out my blog to see what I am doing: www.kpsquared.org

How am I connected to North America?

Firstly, I graduated from an American high school about 10 years ago. I spent my senior year in Marquette, Michigan and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I am still in touch with my host family today. This high school year has been the foundation for a lot of activities that followed my stay. Secondly, I worked at the Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Toronto, Ontario after finishing my undergraduate degree. I did a fair amount of traveling while in the US and Canada and was lucky enough to see a number of interesting places. I am frequently over in Montreal and Toronto for personal reasons. Please do get in touch, should you be located in the 'neighborhood'.

No comments:

Post a Comment