Wednesday 13 January 2010

New years and beyond


Hey all,

Hope everyone had great holidays... as for me I went to Spain and Portugal for a couple of weeks. That is a very good thing about studying in UK , I can travel to Europe very cheap and its around 2 hours flight to most of the places. So I went to Barcelona and Madrid in Spain and Lisbon and Porto in Portugal. From the coastline of Mediterranean see to river Tejo in Lisbon which goes into Atlantic Ocean and obviously a very good taste of it with all the Spanish tapas, paella and of course the good wine. Now am back and very much energised to work, also I registered in University of Nottingham's language centre to learn Spanish, it is free for postgraduates and they are really helpful, I started it least year and it sure did help me in Spain.


All the best
Nastaran

No comments:

Post a Comment