Friday 11 December 2009

Red gown and a nicer hat..... How could I be more motivated?











Hi there,

I am Nastaran and a new TR, originally Iranian but been in and out of Canada for some time now. I am a PhD student in Manufacturing engineering in University of Nottingham and it has been amazing so far, my research is funded by Network Rail (thanks to great relationship between my department- http://virart.nott.ac.uk/ and Network Rail... as well as other great companies) this means that I do get to go on rail tracks and observe signallers in real life which is very exciting...
Having said these, I did not start this post to tell you about my work, lets keep that for another post, this one is an special post for my sister who was also a PhD student in Nottingham and just graduated yesterday and the ceremony was great...she wore a red gown and put on a nice comfy hat.... it was quite an emotional moment, when her name was called it was filled with joy and the sense of success was definitely in air, I now cannot wait to were the red gown and put on the nice comfy hat and feel the feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment